Welcome to the One Woman National Business Conference®!
One Woman® is the leading women’s business promotion, advocacy and development annual forum for start-up and experienced small business owners, corporate/governmental supplier diversity professionals and youth. Literally, get the “Play Book” this year to ensure business readiness and increase revenue. Our 2012 theme, “Soaring! Reaching New Heights,” highlights the One Woman® commitment to deliver the relevant information and networking experiences needed for the entreprener to soar in business.
TBA has a mission to equip minority- and women-owned businesses to be qualified suppliers, ready to compete for public, private and international opportunities through progressive development, and specialized training. One Woman® is one of TBA’s six core specialized training programs.
One Woman® will occur on August 17-18, at the beautiful Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, just 15 minutes southwest of downtown Houston, where contemporary comfort and classic Texas charm converge. The Sugar Land Marriott is located in the heart of the vibrant new Sugar Land Town Square, surrounded by fabulous dining and delightful shopping venues all within walking distance. This is the only full service hotel in Sugar Land, featuring key-access Concierge Level floors, exclusive lounge and executive travel services.
Expect innovative sessions, high-powered speakers and a look at the latest trends, products, services and non-negotiables you’ll need to know about to stay competitive in your field, and catch the eye of contracting entities looking for you.
One Woman® Conference Highlights
- 700+ women and men: small business owners, corporate and governmental representatives, young professionals and members of academia
- MWBE and corporate/governmental matchmaking one-on-ones
- Top national and regional thought leaders and presenters
- Motivational general sessions
- Interactive workshops with separate educational tracks for start-ups, experienced small business owners, corporate/governmental supplier diversity officers and teens
- Soaring Heights Awards Brunch with red carpet experience
- Expo, Specialty Displays and Authors’ Corner
- Still Standing Small Business Award
- Live entertainment
- Team building experiences
- Swag bags and door prizes
- Youth Explosion!
- and More!
Who Should Attend
- Experienced entrepreneurs and self-employed women and men interested in contracting opportunities (with annual revenues $2 – 100+ million)
- Start-up/emerging business owners (with revenues up to $2 million annually)
- Corporate and governmental supplier diversity professionals
- Teens interested in entrepreneurialism (ages 14-19)
- Media interested in covering the conference
- $150: Early Bird Registration (ends July 15, 2012)
- $175: Full-Conference Registration
- $175: On-site Registration
- $65: Governors Small Business Forum Registration (includes Saturday morning workshop only)
- $40: Governors Small Business Forum Luncheon General Session (includes lunch)
- $15: Corner Office Chat General Session (includes light appetizers and refreshments)
- $15: “The View” @ OWC General Session (includes appetizer buffet and refreshments)
- $75: Soaring Heights Awards Brunch & Mimosa Jazz Reception General Session (includes lavish buffet)
- $50: Friday Workshops
- $25: Saturday Workshops
- $500/each: General Session Table Sponsorships (seating for 10)
To register, click “REGISTER” from our Web site. Registration for the full conference or a la carte (individual tickets) is available. We look forward to welcoming you!