Whether you’re an exhibitor or walking through, the One Woman® Expo offers a unique opportunity for you to build business contacts and establish key relationships. Decision makers, corporate and governmental leaders, and industry suppliers get multiple opportunities to mix, hear your business value proposition, and forge strategies and partnerships that will enhance your business growth.
We invite you to share your product or service with our diverse, sophisticated audience of more than 700 women and men.
One Woman® is committed to providing its Expo vendors with a positive experience. Whether your intent is to connect with individual consumers or potential contracting entities, One Woman® delivers.
Reserve your booth today!
Exhibiting at One Woman®
- Meet clients face-to-face
- Give customers a hands-on look at your products and services, and make sales
- Stay abreast of the competition
- Reinforce existing client relationships
- Develop prospective client relationships
- Booth Package Includes
- One full-access registration
- One 8’ x 10’ booth
- Back and side drapes
- One six-foot, draped table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- A listing in the conference program if you register by July 31, 2012
- A listing on the One Woman®! Web site
- One booth sign
Author’s Corner Includes
- One four-foot, draped table
- Two chairs
- Friday, August 17, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18, 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- $750 – Premium Booth (high visibility in pre-function area or corner booth )
- $350 – Standard Booth
- $100 – Author’s Table (standard position)
- $75 – Electricity
- $50 – Gift bag marketing
- $100 – Demonstration
- $50 – Hospitality suite pass
- $200 – Program ad (1/4 page)
- $25 – Conference T-shirt
- $175 – Full-access conference pass (vendor pricing)